On the 12 days of Barbecue Xmas Cinders Barbecues wishes for you …
- British Standards Institute for CE Approvals and EC Registration quality, just like our range of quality equipment.
- Assembly: The key benefit of a CINDERS grill is how it folds away. To set it up, first hold the unit on its side edge and swing the legs fully away from you. The inner leg struts can then be unfolded and clipped into position.
- Reliability: we’re renowned for this alongside the durability and low maintenance of our products.
- Business investment: our barbecues won’t let you down. They are dependable, powerful, and versatile.
- Employment for local staff who work throughout the year to hand craft your product.
- Complete UK distribution from a trustworthy supplier who can meet national demand.
- Unbeatable value: payback on our barbecue products is measured in years.
- Easy maintenance: a self-cleaning, sealed-for-life high-grade stainless-steel firebox and grilling surface designed not to be removed leaves only the slide-out burners and their high pressure LP gas supplies to service (SG80/TG160 models).
- EXcellence! "We don’t make them to look pretty’’, says our Works Manager, "we just pile in the quality and they turn out like that.”
- Manufactured in the UK: all our barbecues are made in our modern 15k sq. ft factory near a small village in North Yorkshire.
- After sales: you can trust our products and are further protected by our commercial warranty.
- State-of-the-art technology: modern laser cutting technology sits comfortably alongside specialist machinery we developed ourselves to mix the very best of tradition with innovation.
Oh and, by the way, did you know that 26 per cent of people in the UK barbecue in winter?
And did you know that UK barbecue champion Scott Lane can show you how to prepare an entire Xmas dinner on the BBQ, along with all the trimmings… oh, yes he can! Check it out here.
So visit our website, where Cinders will make sure you don’t miss out on the Barbecue Ball in 2019… oh yes they will!
A very Merry Christmas and successful and Happy New Year from everyone at Cinders Barbecues.